Planning to brighten up someone’s day? Our mixed fresh flowers bouquet could helps. It consist of 6 Red Rose, 1 Ping-pong Chrysanthemum, 2 Carnation Spray and also some greens. At Nurhampers, we always offer the best hand bouquets that perfect for all occasions such as birthday, anniversary and graduation. Get affordable flower bouquets in Malaysia. Order online now and get same day delivery flower delivery service within Klang Valley only. What most interesting about us is our flower bouquet comes with a clear bag and free mini massage card.
Hearts Flower Bouquet
RM125.00 – RM210.00
This Must to have flower bouquet consist of 6 Red Roses and 1 chrysanthemum ping pong white that fit someone who is as precious as a diamond and makes your heart sigh with affection. Treat them to something fine and exquisite just in time for all occasions from birthday celebration to your anniversary, to send your deep love.
- Arrangement of: 6 stalk of Red Roses, 1 stalk of Ping-pong Chrysanthemum, 2 stalk of Carnation Spray and also some greens
- Occasion : Birthday, Anniversary, Thank You, Love, Friendship, Just Because
- Free : Mini Message Card & Paper Bag
- Delivery : Available within Klang Valley only.
- Size : M ~ similar to A3
Due to the availability of some flowers and color wrapper, we may substitute items to give the same “feeling” and “look” of the arrangement you have chosen.
At Nurhampers, we are proud of bringing the freshest flowers from around the world and crafting them into beautiful and meaningful gifts just for you and your recipient. Once you receive the flower from Nurhampers, take good care of it and you'll enjoy your flowers for days and even months to come for certain product.
1. Put your fresh flower in a clean vase. In order to being clean and bacteria-free, which is perfect for the lifetime of the flowers, flower in a pretty vases make very nice Instagram photos. As the stems need to be hydrated, take your Nurhampers flowers out of their bouquet and put them in a vase filled with clean water.
2. Water up your flowers. Fill 2⁄3 of the vase with cold water from the tap. The deterioration of the stems will intensify too much and too little can affect hydration - it's kind of like skincare; you can't do too much or too little, make it just enough. As any bacteria or dirt present may also be lethal to flowers, remember to change the water daily.
3. Cut flower stem to lengthen for more lasting. At an angle of 45 degrees, cut approximately 2cm from each stem and repeat each day. Crop stems will rot and hydration will be compromised, so it is better to cut off what is of little use to them. Snipping your flowers from the bottom keeps them hydrated, increases their surface area through which water is absorbed, and completely lengthens their lifespan. At the end of the week, you're probably going to have a shorter bouquet, but they're still very much alive.
4.Remove the leaves. Remove all the lower leaves, as none should be present there, particularly if they are in the water. Leaves die underwater even faster than they do above. Bacteria that could kill your flowers can release rotting leaves.
5. Remove wilting flowers. At various times, flowers bloom and wilt, so when you find that a bloom has started to wilt, remove it quickly, and this will prevent bacteria from spreading to the other flowers. When you kill a wilting flower, you give others a chance to live longer.
- All orders received before 1:00 pm (Monday - Saturday) will be arranged for delivery within the same working day. (10am - 6pm).
- For orders received after 1:00 pm (Monday - Friday), it will depend on our operational availability. We will try to arrange for same day delivery, otherwise, it will be made the next day.
- If you require same day delivery for order placed after 1:00 pm, please call us directly at (60)3 87342629. We'd gladly try our best to assist.
- During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Hari Raya, Christmas and Chinese New Year, kindly place your order THREE (3) days in advance.
- Due to the unusually higher demand during Peak/Festive seasons, we will try to accommodate your special time request to the best of our abilities. Otherwise, delivery will be made within the delivery date .
- Orders received on Saturday after 1:00 pm, Sunday and Public Holiday will be processed for delivery on the next working day.
- Our operation hours are from 9:00am-6:00pm (Monday-Friday) and 9:00am-1:00pm (Saturday). Excluding public holiday.
Weekend & Public Holiday Delivery