- Arrangement of:1 stalk Blue Ping Pong wearing a mask with plenty of baby breath and refillable hand sanitizer bottle (hanging strap) 60ml
- Suitable for all occasions.
- Free Mini Message Card
- Available for delivery within Klang Valley only.
Measurement is similar to A5 size.
At Nurhampers, we are proud of bringing the freshest flowers from around the world and crafting them into beautiful and meaningful gifts just for you and your recipient. Once you receive the flower from Nurhampers, take good care of it and you'll enjoy your flowers for days and even months to come for certain product.
1. Put your fresh flower in a clean vase. In order to being clean and bacteria-free, which is perfect for the lifetime of the flowers, flower in a pretty vases make very nice Instagram photos. As the stems need to be hydrated, take your Nurhampers flowers out of their bouquet and put them in a vase filled with clean water.
2. Water up your flowers. Fill 2⁄3 of the vase with cold water from the tap. The deterioration of the stems will intensify too much and too little can affect hydration - it's kind of like skincare; you can't do too much or too little, make it just enough. As any bacteria or dirt present may also be lethal to flowers, remember to change the water daily.
3. Cut flower stem to lengthen for more lasting. At an angle of 45 degrees, cut approximately 2cm from each stem and repeat each day. Crop stems will rot and hydration will be compromised, so it is better to cut off what is of little use to them. Snipping your flowers from the bottom keeps them hydrated, increases their surface area through which water is absorbed, and completely lengthens their lifespan. At the end of the week, you're probably going to have a shorter bouquet, but they're still very much alive.
4.Remove the leaves. Remove all the lower leaves, as none should be present there, particularly if they are in the water. Leaves die underwater even faster than they do above. Bacteria that could kill your flowers can release rotting leaves.
5. Remove wilting flowers. At various times, flowers bloom and wilt, so when you find that a bloom has started to wilt, remove it quickly, and this will prevent bacteria from spreading to the other flowers. When you kill a wilting flower, you give others a chance to live longer.