- Work closely with management & Sales team to determine promotional plans to achieve marketing objectives.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with relevant department.
- Handle & coordinate all marketing materials as requested in a timely manner.
- Manage, organize and create content for social media platforms and website.
- Reply comments on social media, tweet and email from customers.
- Update website with new info/ changes and perform webmaster role.
- Execute digital campaigns: including social media copywriting, writing sponsored content, shoot and edit videos.
- Candidate must possess a Degree/Post Graduate/Diploma in Multimedia/ Creative Multimedia/Mass Communication/Marketing or any related other field.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in Marketing or Sales field.
- Good command in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good oral & written in English and preferably in copywriting.
- Any addition computer skills (PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop) will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, able to work independently, strong interpersonal skills with leadership traits & strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, listening and organizational skill
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Exciting career exposure.
- Provide a long-term career progression in the future.
- EPF, SOCSO, SIP
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Any other related allowances
- Increment and promotion.
RM 1,200 – RM 1,500
Nurhampers Creation Sdn Bhd, No. H-32-Gb, Jalan Prima Saujana 2/D, Taman Prima Saujana, 43000 Kajang, Selangor orFlora D’andorra Hospital, 19, Jalan Utama Suria Tropika 1, Taman Suria Tropika, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Interested to join our wonderful team, please email your resume & portfolio to:
email@example.com or contact us at 03-87342629 / 019-3390559. Thank you.