- To help florist create and designed flower bouquet.
- Perform general cleaning duties in order to ensure the workplace is clean and tidy
- In charge of the opening and closing duties of the shop.
- Manage daily operation of the store; preparing orders, customer service, cashier duties, stock take and housekeeping.
- Any other ad-hoc task assigned.
- No prior experience in floristry necessary (An experienced florist is an extra bonus points).
- Age between 21 – 29 & fresh graduate are welcome.
- Able to work during weekends.
- Have own transportation.
- A love for flowers and people.
- A strong sense of urgency, responsibility, focus and discipline.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Exciting career exposure.
- Provide a long-term career progression in the future.
- EPF, SOCSO, SIP
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Any other related allowances
- Increment and promotion.
RM 1,000 – RM 1,500
Nurhampers Creation Sdn Bhd, No. H-32-Gb, Jalan Prima Saujana 2/D, Taman Prima Saujana, 43000 Kajang, Selangor orFlora D’andorra Hospital, 19, Jalan Utama Suria Tropika 1, Taman Suria Tropika, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Interested to join our wonderful team, please email your resume & portfolio to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 03-87342629 / 019-3390559. Thank you.